SolidCAM – The Gold-Certified CAM-Engine for SolidWorks
Get the Complete, Integrated ‘Best-in-Class’ Manufacturing Suite for Efficient & Profitable CNC-Programming Inside Your SOLIDWORKS
You never have to leave the SOLIDWORKS' window!
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in SOLIDWORKS
- Full Associativity: Design changes initiate automatic tool path updates
- Eliminates import/export challenges: Saves large amount of time and frustration
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you're already familiar with SolidCAM's interface since it runs right inside SOLIDWORKS
- Get the full picture: SolidCAM works in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
Major benefits of using SolidCAM in SOLIDWORKS
- Gold-Certified: SolidCAM is a SOLIDWORKS Gold partner for well over a decade
- SolidCAM grows as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- SolidCAM gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD/CAM-Solution SOLIDWORKS + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price
Customers speak about SolidCAM's single-window integration in SOLIDWORKS:
If changes are made on the manufacturing side, we capture them on both the design side and the manufacturing side because SOLIDWORKS and SolidCAM are fully associative"
The tight integration with SOLIDWORKS makes my design-to-production life cycle easy and fast."
The ease of making CAM Gcode right within our SOLIDWORKS 3D modeler is hard to beat."
Essai uses SolidCAM + SOLIDWORKS to automate IC test system manufacturing
- "If changes are made on the manufacturing side, we capture them on both the design side and the manufacturing side because SOLIDWORKS and SolidCAM are fully associative."
- "The integrated approach has a lot of advantages, including saving time, accessing a single geometry file, and using the intelligence of our design data in a more efficient, systematic way.
Nasser Barabi, Essai Corporation Founder and Manager
- “Because SolidCAM is completely integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD software, we are actually building our CAM programming within SOLIDWORKS.
- "This approach shortens the learning curve for programmers, offers greater geometry editing and manipulation power to manufacturing, and provides a common tool for supporting interaction between designers and machinists."
- "The integrated approach facilitates discussion and resolution of manufacturing issues because everyone is working with the same model and the same modeler. We communicate issues and features a lot better working with an integrated system.”
Deniz Valle, Essai Corporation operations manager