HPC / MTC Machining Seminar with SolidCAM
- Efficient milling saves time and money!
- Dominate innovative milling of steel and aluminum, as well as the complete machining on lathes and milling centers.
- With High Performance Cutting (HPC) and Multitask Cutting (MTC) you will remain competitive.
- Especially multitask Cutting tool technology is the future potential for milling.
- The Hoffmann Group is one of the first companies to offer specialized tools for machining processes, by which you can reduce the cutting force and increase productivity.
Modern high-tech tools require modern and innovative programming and machining strategies. Learn how this is best and correctly applied in the modern CAM system SolidCAM with iMachining.
- Importance of HPC and MTC processing
- Properties and processing characteristics of steel and aluminum
- Identification and use of innovative tools
- Identify and avoid errors
- Use and characteristics of modern coatings
- Theoretical part in morning and afternoon
- Practical group work
- Practical tests in our machining center
Staff from the planning department, programming, tool and investment planning, tool procurement, experts, trainers and users.
Klaus Schembecker, Applications Engineer, Machining and Clamping technology, Oltrogge & Co. KG
Michael Stockman, Regional Sales Manager, SolidCAM GmbH
Time and date
8:30 - 16:00
18th April 2013
Oltrogge Competence center in Bielefeld
Oltrogge and Hoffmann Group – Your System partner for quality tools
Oltrogge is a partner of the tools division of Hoffmann Group (http://www.hoffmann-group.com/int/home.html) and the No. 1 system partner for quality tools in Westphaliain conjunction with other independent partners, the Hoffmann Group is active at 33 sites in Europe and China.