Get the Most Out of Your High-End Multi-Tasking CNC Machines
- You either have a multi-spindle/multi-turret CNC machine, or you want one. SolidCAM is the perfect solution for your present or future multi-tasking machining needs, with the ultimate in programming flexibility and configurability.
- Program multi-turret and multi-spindle operations, with full turret synchronization, then watch SolidCAM's simulation of your material being machined in multiple stages, transferring from spindle to spindle without user intervention - stock is inserted at one end, complex finished parts come out the other.
- SolidCAM provides powerful programming tools that are easy-to-learn and use, covering the full range of 4/5-Axis Simultaneous Mill Turn machines.
- SolidCAM easily handles tail stocks, steady rest, mutiple spindles, rotary and linear turrets, along with multiple rotary and linear axes. In this high-collision potential environment, the programming of these machines is made simple and safe by utilizing SolidCAM’s turning and milling operations right inside your CAD assembly.
Use Revolutionary iMachining in Mill-Turn
All SolidCAM milling and turning operations, including the powerful, revolutionary iMachining operations, are available for the programming of mill-turn machines. All ancillary devices can also be defined and taken into account for simulation and gouge checking.
Save Time with Automatic Turning Envelopes for Complex Mill-Turn Parts
SolidCAM automatically generates Turning Envelopes of complex mill-turn parts, allowing you to quickly Turn the outermost profile of the part.
REST Material Management
Go beyond just programming complex Multi-Turret & Multi-Spindle CNC machines, with intelligent management of rest material between Milling and Turning operations. This provides you with the most efficient tool paths and reduced cycle times, ensuring the highest possible productivity.
- Virtual Machine ID enables SolidCAM to support an unlimited number of parallel machining processes (channels) and to synchronize them, with easy and smart checking for logical collisions (impossible combination of operations). Also, it makes possible flexible channel configuration and advanced Machining Pattern management.
- Channel Synchronization Manager is able to emulate multiple workpiece processes, with precise simulation of each stage in the Machine Simulation. Machine devices collision checking and optimization of machining time are done by a simple visual interface.
- Support of many multi-tasking features, such as Balanced Rough, Parallel machining, Superimposition and Axes Synchronization, enables the handling of most advanced multi-tasking CNC machines.
- Machine Preview with full 3D machine model is designed to provide for the customer a clear visual picture of the process, at any programming stage, without running machine simulation.