Get the Most Out of Your High-End Multi-Tasking CNC Machines, including Swiss-Type
You either have a multi-spindle/multi-turret CNC machine, or you want one. SolidCAM is the perfect solution for your present or future multi-tasking machining needs, with the ultimate in programming flexibility and configurability.
- Program multi-turret and multi-spindle operations, with full turret synchronization, then watch SolidCAM's simulation of your material being machined in multiple stages, transferring from spindle to spindle without user intervention - stock is inserted at one end, complex finished parts come out the other.
- SolidCAM provides powerful programming tools that are easy-to-learn and use, covering the full range of 4/5-Axis Simultaneous Mill Turn machines.
- SolidCAM completely supports Swiss-Type Mill-Turn Machines including multi-channel synchronization.
- SolidCAM easily handles tail stocks, steady rest, mutiple spindles, rotary and linear turrets, along with multiple rotary and linear axes. In this high-collision potential environment, the programming of these machines is made simple and safe by utilizing SolidCAM’s turning and milling operations right inside your CAD assembly.
Advanced Mill-Turn Videos
Use Revolutionary iMachining in Mill-Turn
All SolidCAM milling and turning operations, including the powerful, revolutionary iMachining operations, are available for the programming of mill-turn machines. All ancillary devices can also be defined and taken into account for simulation and gouge checking.
- Virtual Machine ID enables SolidCAM to support an unlimited number of parallel machining processes (channels) and to synchronize them, with easy and smart checking for logical collisions (impossible combination of operations). Also, it makes possible flexible channel configuration and advanced Machining Pattern management.
- Channel Synchronization Manager is able to emulate multiple workpiece processes, with precise simulation of each stage in the Machine Simulation. Machine devices collision checking and optimization of machining time are done by a simple visual interface.
- Support of many multi-tasking features, such as Balanced Rough, Parallel machining, Superimposition and Axes Synchronization, enables the handling of most advanced multi-tasking CNC machines.
- Machine Preview with full 3D machine model is designed to provide for the customer a clear visual picture of the process, at any programming stage, without running machine simulation.
When compared to any other CAM system to mill a part, SolidCAM's iMachining wins any benchmark in ease-of-use, programming time, cycle time and tool life.
Try iMachining on your part and your machine by downloading our trial version.