Are YOU the $10,000 iMachining King of CAM?
iMachining Wants to Know: Can You Prove Your CAM Supremacy?
WINNER TAKES ALL in our iMachining King of CAM Contest. Try iMachining, then submit a short, amazing CNC cutting video for your chance to win $10,000 CASH on December 13th, 2017.
Register for a Trial of iMachining, then record your best CNC cutting video using iMachining with any part and material. Submit the video to us for judging, and our judges will pick a finalist each month to be entered into the Grand Prize eligibility list, and voted on by our LIVE iMachining webinar attendees on December 13, 2017!
REMEMBER - A finalist will be chosen each month by Team iMachining, from June through November, to win $500 and qualify for the Grand Prize!
iMachining $10,000 King of CAM Contest Rules & Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY: The iMachining $10,000 King of CAM contest (the "contest") is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older as of May 1, 2017, have purchased or downloaded and installed a trial version of iMachining on or before November 23, 2017, and are not otherwise ineligible as provided herein. Employees of SolidCAM, Inc. or SolidCAM Ltd. ("Sponsor") its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Produce a video entry that displays CNC cutting using iMachining to create the toolpaths. Visit our Submit page and fill out the online entry form, then upload your video per the directions on the site. Videos must be have a resolution of minimum 720p or higher, be submitted in one of the following formats: Windows Media (.wmv), AVI (windows), MOV (Mac), MP4 (ipod/psp), MPEG, and cannot exceed five minutes in length. Only clear and audible videos will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. See Rule 3 for additional guidelines. Contest begins May 1, 2017, 12:00 am EDT. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST, November 24, 2017. Enter as often as you like, but each entry must be a unique video. Subsequent entries of the same video throughout the contest will be disqualified.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All entries must meet the following guidelines:
- The entry and all elements of the entry must be the entrant’s original work and previously unpublished.
- The entry must not exceed five (5) minutes total running time.
- The entry must show CNC cutting using iMachining toolpaths and convey a positive experience with the iMachining product.
- The entry must not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. That means that the video should not contain a trademark or logo of another company, nor any copyrighted materials such as music, photographs, or posters.
- The entry must not contain video of cutting a proprietary part.
- The entry must be suitable for publication and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be in good taste and must not contain obscene or defamatory statements nor portray Sponsor or any third party in any way that might tend to subject them to public contempt, scandal, disrepute or ridicule.
- Screenshot of AND file containing iMachining toolpath must accompany video submission.
- Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use entry without any compensation to entrant or persons appearing in the video, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including derivative works.
- The entry may not contain the following: Nudity, profanity, any situations which expose any persons appearing in the entries to physical injury.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.
In connection with your video entry, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right in all video entries to enable inclusion and use of the entry in the manner contemplated by this Contest and these Official Rules. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material and enter the Contest and to grant Sponsor of all the license rights granted herein. To obtain permission from third parties from appearing in the entry, a legal release form, available by clicking here, can be used.