Get the Most Out of Your High-End Multi-Tasking CNC Machines, including Swiss-type
- You either have a multi-spindle/multi-turret CNC machine, or you want one. SolidCAM is the perfect solution for your present or future multi-tasking machining needs, with the ultimate in programming flexibility and configurability.
- Program multi-turret and multi-spindle operations, with full turret synchronization, then watch SolidCAM's simulation of your material being machined in multiple stages, transferring from spindle to spindle without user intervention - stock is inserted at one end, complex finished parts come out the other.
- SolidCAM provides powerful programming tools that are easy-to-learn and use, covering the full range of 4/5-Axis Simultaneous Mill Turn machines.
- SolidCAM completely supports Swiss-type mill-turn machines including multi-channel synchronization.
- SolidCAM easily handles tail stocks, steady rest, sub spindles, rotary and linear turrets, along with C-Axis, CY-Axis and B-Axis, which are regular features on today’s Mill-Turn machine tools. In this high-collision potential environment, the programming of these machines is made simple and safe by utilizing SolidCAM’s turning and milling operations right inside your CAD assembly.
Use Revolutionary iMachining in Mill-Turn
All SolidCAM milling and turning operations, including the powerful, revolutionary iMachining operations, are available for the programming of mill-turn machines. All ancillary devices can also be defined and taken into account for simulation and gouge checking.
Save Time with Automatic Turning Envelopes for Complex Mill-Turn Parts
SolidCAM automatically generates Turning Envelopes of complex mill-turn parts, allowing you to quickly Turn the outermost profile of the part.
REST Material Management
Go beyond just programming complex Multi-Turret & Multiple Spindle CNC machines, with intelligent management of rest material between Milling and Turning operations. This provides you with the most efficient tool paths and reduced cycle times, ensuring the highest possible productivity.