iMachining - the Revolution in CNC Machining
Put the knowledge and experience of hundreds of CAM and CNC masters in the palm of your hand, as the iMachining Wizard and Tool Path take you to an entirely new level of CNC performance!
iMachining success brings too many IMITATORS!
- The patented iMachining is completely unique in its tool path that increases your cutting speed and devours hard material, even with the smallest cutting tools, and also increases tool life dramatically.
- PLUS the exclusive iMachining Technology Wizard that provides automatic, optimal feed and speed values for different materials and CNC machines to ensure "first-cut" success.
SolidCAM's Unique, Revolutionary iMachining Technology:
- Saves 70% and more in CNC machining time
- Extends tool life drastically
- Uses its patented Technology Wizard to provide optimal feeds & speeds based on tool path, stock material, type of cutting tool and CNC machine specifications.
- Provides unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, turning out extremely high profits.
- Worldwide, iMachining customers have a HUGE competitive advantage. Can you afford to be left behind?
Customers RAVE About SolidCAM's Patented iMachining:
When compared to any other CAM system to mill a part, SolidCAM's iMachining wins any benchmark in ease-of-use, programming time, cycle time and tool life.
Try iMachining on your part and your machine by downloading our trial version.
How iMachining does it ...
- With its unique patented “morphing spirals”, intelligent island separation and Moating, iMachining provides you with the shortest cycle times in the industry.
- The cutting angle constantly adjusts between a minimum and a maximum value, while the feed is dynamically adjusted to ensure constant mechanical and thermal load on the tool - providing you with the longest tool life at the highest Material Removal Rate (MRR) possible.
- Since spirals have higher MRR than Trochoidal tool paths, iMachining utilizes various, patented strategies that enable it to use spirals much more often than Trochoidals.
- iMachining automatically reduces vibrations to prevent excessive tool wear and also decreases the likelihood of forming temporary thin walls that often lead to costly tool damage.
- Using advanced rest material knowledge (remaining stock), iMachining maintains the highest level of cutting tool engagement by avoiding "air-cuts" and repositioning moves.
- iMachining 3D analyzes all cuts and determines the most efficient grouping of these cuts to reduce tool travel throughout the cut.
Customers Reaction to iMachining: “Simply Amazing”
This is what customers, machine tool manufacturers and tooling companies say about iMachining: the unique and revolutionary CNC cutting technology, fully integrated in SOLIDWORKS, that makes you and your CNC machines far more profitable and competitive than you've ever imagined.
Use your existing CNC machines to run faster and deeper, even with the smallest cutting tools in the hardest materials.
Finally, all the promises of a TRUE REVOLUTION in CNC machining are actually delivered - Breakthrough technology brought to reality by iMachining!
A real breakthrough in CNC milling tool path technology that enables extremely faster and deeper machining by optimizing tool cutting angles and feed rates throughout the tool path.
The iMachining Technology Wizard provides automatic, optimal feed and speed values for different materials and CNC machines to ensure "first-cut" success.