InventorCAM – De gecertificeerde, geintegreerde CAM voor Autodesk Inventor
Krijg de complete, "Best-in-Class" productie suite voor efficient & winstgevende CNC-programmering binnen uw Autodesk Inventor
You never have to leave the Inventor window!
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in Autodesk Inventor
- Full Associativity: Design changes initiate automatic tool path updates
- Eliminates import/export challenges: Saves large amount of time and frustration
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you're already familiar with InventorCAM's interface since it runs right inside Inventor
- Get the full picture: InventorCAM works in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
Major benefits of using InventorCAM in Inventor:
- Certified: InventorCAM has the Autodesk Inventor certification since 2005
- InventorCAM grows as you grow: InventorCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- InventorCAM gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD/CAM-Solution Inventor + InventorCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price
Customers speak about InventorCAM's single-window integration in Autodesk Inventor:
The tight integration and powerful functionality of the Inventor + InventorCAM solution improved our productivity and it explains why the Inventor+InventorCAM solution is getting a strong following."
Our InventorCAM Package has made smooth and easy integration between design and manufacturing, making it easy to get our parts produced. This saves our customers money."
InventorCAM seemed like a natural extension of Inventor... InventorCAM was extremely easy to learn. I was actually generating code the first week, and this is on our five axis CNC machinel."
Defiance Machine leverages Inventor + InventorCAM to automate production process
- “InventorCAM seemed like a natural extension of Inventor to do our CAM. InventorCAM was extremely easy to learn. I was actually generating code the first week, and this is on our five axis CNC machine.”
- “If I had to export a model from Inventor every time I made a change in it, it would be days to weeks overtime if we wanted to run something new. It would be a disaster that would greatly limit our company’s success.”
- “The programming time as well as the machining time it saved us, was astonishing. We could finally take advantage of our 60 tool CNC machine and eliminate having to change tools between operations. The difference before and after InventorCAM is like night and day in terms of productivity.”
Glen Harrison, Founder Defiance Machine (formerly Phoenix Machine Technologies)