From: Emil Somekh
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:44 PM
To: Shaun Mymudes
Cc: Tim Mika; Daneen Leonard; Paul Wick; Ken Merritt; Anthony Calderone
Subject: Re: Applied Machine Solutions PO for order for American Precision
Leveraging the benefits of iMachining to create close relationships with machine tool and tool resellers, could give us the best partners for locating potential customers.
It is a WIN-WIN relationship..
On 23 Feb 2013, at 19:39, "Shaun Mymudes" <email@example.com> wrote:
Nicely explained Tim,
One more thing to note. We now have relationships with 4 more Hurco dealers that we intend to franchise the EZ-Sell business model with.
From: Tim Mika
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:19 AM
To: Emil Somekh
Cc: Shaun Mymudes; Daneen Leonard; Paul Wick; Ken Merritt
Subject: RE: Applied Machine Soluitions PO for order for American Precision
Besides the interaction that we have with Hurco HQ in Indiana, Skip at AMSI is our primary Hurco USA Point of Contact.
• They are currently working with us in a variation of the EZ Sell Business Model.
• Ken originally established this relationship.
• The AMSI facility is where Ken does his Webinars from.
• This is the Distributor that we are sharing office/shop space and machine use with.
• We are having an Open House Event there next Wednesday.
• Ken and I will be meeting with their internal staff on Thursday for training and to discuss the future plans and goals of the relationship.
Tim Mika | Accounts & Operations Manager | SolidCAM Inc.
Toll Free: 866-975-1115 x5
www.solidcam.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Leveraging iMachining benefits for WIN-WIN relationbship with Hurco dealers in the US..
Machine tool Manufacturers and Resellers
...we now have relationships with 4 more Hurco dealers that we intend to franchise the EZ-Sell business model with.